Would You Like Financing On Your Fireplace or Fire Pit?
If you're considering purchasing a fireplace of fire pit from us, but don't have the cash or credit available to pay for one right now, you may be in luck! As we can offer you the best financing programs in the industry.
We have partnered with Klarna, Shop Pay and Paypal which are three of the best financing companies right now which will give you the best chance of qualifying for financing credit. Each company requires you to complete a short credit application when purchasing. You will be subject to their credit approval.
FyreDirect.com has no say over the financing decision. The decision is based on your creditworthiness.
You will usually get a decision within seconds of applying and be able to purchase that brand new fireplace you have been longing for right from our website and shipped directly to your door as fast as 3-10 business days!
Once again, you have three options for financing: Klarna, Shop Pay or Paypal.
Option 1: Klarna
What are the financing options Klarna offers?
How to apply for Klarna financing?
- On the product page select Add to Cart.
- On the cart page select Secure Checkout.
- Fill out the form with your personal information.
- Select Continue to shipping method.
- Select your preferred Shipping method.
- Select Continue to payment method.
- Select Buy now, pay later with Klarna.
- Select Complete Order.
- Select preferred monthly payment options that are available. (Please note that monthly payment options are dependent on your cart balance and what Klarna decides to offer, we cannot change the financing options)
- Click Place Order.
- Fill out form.
- Click Continue.
- You will then know instantly if you are approved for financing with Klarna.
- You will receive a confirmation email outlining your purchase, due date(s), and other useful information once your product ships out.
- Contact Klarna customer service at any time with questions about your purchase, or you can contact email@example.com or 1 (800) 643-4143 if you have any questions. We are happy to help! :)
Klarna Financing up to $10,000 Orders
We also offer Klarna Financing, which allows you to pay back your order total over a couple of months.
Available are 6, 12, 18, 24, and 36-month terms, which will depend upon your order total.
This option is not interest free and interest rates are determined at the time of checkout after review of your information and a soft pull of your credit history.
Interest rates can vary from 0-24.99%. Typically Klarna Financing is available for orders within the ranges of $149-$10,000.
To learn more about Klarna Financing you can visit here: https://www.klarna.com/
Option 2: Shop Pay
What installment options does Shop Pay offer?
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest APR, no hidden or late fees, and checking eligibility has no impact to credit.
For example, a $800 purchase could be split into 12 monthly payments of $72.21 at 15% APR or 4 interest free payments of $200 every 2 weeks.
In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
You have the option to pay for orders between $50 and $17,500 USD, including discounts, shipping and taxes, in 4 installments. To use Shop Pay Installments, your shipping address needs to be in the United States.
How It Works:
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out with Shop Pay.
- Choose to pay in 4 installments.
Your first payment is either due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments are automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. Don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to remind you.
Buy now, pay later with Shop Pay
When you choose Shop Pay at checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 equal, 0% interest installment payments - with no additional, hidden, or late fees.*
FAQs about Shop Pay Installments
Are there late fees?
No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
What if I make a return on a purchase made through Installments with Shop Pay?
If your refund amount is less than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect one or both of the following:
- A smaller payment balance on the final payment
- Less future payments on the remaining loan balance
If your refund amount is more than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect to receive the difference as a refund to your original debit card or credit card payment method within 3 to 10 business days.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay Installments on Shop Pay?
The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
Have more questions?
Option 3: Paypal
What types of financing options does Paypal offer?
The world-recognized and respected PayPal, has offered customers of Fyre Direct fireplaces an exclusive deal to get financing for any product over $99. NO INTEREST IF PAID IN THE FULL WITHIN 6 MONTHS!
PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
If applying for Paypal Credit you will need to have a Paypal account or create one. If you don't know how to create one check out this wikihow article: How To Set Up A Paypal Account
PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence. Promotional offers may not be available for purchases made on a mobile device.
The financing lasts for 6 months and is only valid on approved credit.
How Do I Apply for Paypal Financing?
(Please read the entirety of the instructions before you email or call. The next step may answer the question you have about the steps before it.)
- Choose the product you want to purchase.
- Click the ADD TO CART button on the product page:
- Click the CHECKOUT button:
- Fill in your information:
- Click the CONTINUE TO SHIPPING METHOD button:
- Choose your shipping method.
- Click the CONTINUE TO PAYMENT METHOD button:
- Choose PAYPAL option:
- Click the COMPLETE ORDER button:
- A pop will be displayed on the screen that will redirect you to PayPal, if you have a pop-up blocker make sure to disable it. You will need to sign into Paypal if you haven't. If you don't have a PayPal account you will need to create one.
If you don't know how to create one check out this wikihow article. How To Set Up A Paypal Account.
- Click APPLY NOW button: (hover your mouse over Apply Now)
- You will be prompted to fill in your information:
- Billing & shipping address
- Your date of birth
- Last 4 digits of your social security
- Phone number
- Click NEXT
- Read PayPal's Credit Terms & Conditions:
- Click AGREE AND APPLY:
- You will receive an instant approval:
- You will receive an instant denial. FyreDirect.com has no control over the financing decision. This is solely the lender's decision based on your creditworthiness.